Corporate Events hosted at Rutgers Football Recruiting Pavilion
Corporations seeking a motivational and hi-tech space for an upcoming event should look no further than High Point Solutions Stadium in Piscataway, NJ. The home of the Scarlet Knights features a number of event spaces - including the Brown Recruiting Pavilion - that can accommodate a variety of corporate functions of all shapes and sizes.
The pavilion is accentuated by tall glass windows and an outdoor deck that overlooks the football field.
Hurricane Productions provides audio and visual solutions for the unique space as well as other locations around Rutgers University.
At a recent event hosted by Allstate, Hurricane helped the insurance leader integrate its own technology with existing technology operated by the University.
Specific needs for this event included:
- A mix of four different types of microphones were used simultaneously - Wireless handhelds, collar lavaliers, push-to-talk and a podium mic.
- Interfaced with the built-in sound system, reinforced with PA providing full and level sound throughout the space.
- A mix of video inputs including three laptops needed to output presentations to three projectors in the space. The video feed was also wirelessly transmitted to a 42" 'confidence monitor' for presenters to see their presentations without the need to turn around.
- A custom 'transition' logo animation was created the ensure smooth switching between three different laptops with presentations.
- Segments included single speaker seminars as well as panel Q&A where all microphones were live at the same time.
- Allstate's logo was displayed on the big screen above the entrance to the Recruiting Pavilion to make the location easily identifiable.
About the Brown Football Recruiting Pavilion (source: Wikipedia)
The donation for the recruiting lounge was provided by two Rutgers alumni. The lounge was named after one of the donors, Greg Brown, who is the President and Co-CEO of Motorola. The second donor requested anonymity. Construction on the lounge commenced in August 2009, and was completed in December of that same year
The facility seats approximately 300 people and serves as a multi-purpose center for the university. The pavilion hosts and accommodates recruits around the year and also holds fundraising events for potential donors. The center is also used during tours for prospective students.
About Hurricane Productions and MediaCutlet:
Hurricane Productions and MediaCutlet are integrated media organizations and a recognized leaders in social media. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content to live and online audiences. DJ entertainment, multimedia, and web solutions are Hurricane’s principal creative content and production activities. The company is headquartered in Red Bank, NJ.