What we’re looking for:
An emcee/host for private events in 2021 and beyond – mostly within the Wedding space. The emcee will be a team-oriented individual that can effectively introduce bridal parties/couples into the room, make general announcements, lead the timeline of an event, and communicate to other professionals/vendors at the event.
We are a client-first, motivated organization with high-expectations on transparency, accountability and communication.
This does not have to be your full-time job!
Most of our DJs and emcees have other full-time jobs or commitments.
For those who choose to emcee or entertain as a career, there are other opportunities to integrate yourself into our organization (listed below).
Who You Are ( in no particular order)
- Up and coming talent looking to learn
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th string talent on a deeper emcee roster looking to ‘break out’ into a lead role
- Seasoned talent looking for a fresh start with a willingness to adapt to a new system
If you’re currently working in this industry, we respect your prior commitments with other companies and organizations.
We strongly believe that all of our emcees are independent contractors and are not exclusive to our brand or company.
In short, you are welcome here without judgement on your prior commitments and we will work with you to balance this new opportunity with your other employers.
No equipment required, training available.
- Emcee Robert Padovano dancing with Sabrina at the Ria Mar in South River, NJ.
- Reliable transportation
- Available for weekends and non-traditional hours
- Versatile skill sets – if you’re a video editor, graphic designer, or lighting or sound tech, we have additional opportunities for you to supplement your income and professional growth.
- If you’re a hobbyist and want to learn more skills, we have paid learning and training opportunities available.
- Office admin and sales opportunities available.
Benefits of working with Hurricane:
- Guaranteed up to 15 events in 2021 with room for more bookings
- Build your portfolio, earn referrals
- High level brand reputation with over 15 years in private event space
- Team atmosphere, family-oriented organization
- Full-time office support staff to manage clients and independent contractors alike
- Growth opportunities outside of the private event space:
- Higher Education
- Health Care
- Redevelopment Projects
- Recurring Client List with annual events
- Access to our network
- Alumni from our company have gone on to work for these companies/organizations:
- Gannett and USA Today
- MT&T Bank
- Gray Television
- Drexel University
- Rutgers University
- …and much more